Thursday, April 30, 2009

The rest of April...

The human pyramid, from top to bottom: Caleb, Dalon, Christopher and Andrew. We were doing an activity during preschool and they decided we needed another game.



We went to In 'n' Out Burger a couple of weeks ago on our way home from the zoo and they gave Christopher a hat. He immediately proclaimed it to be his baking hat and pulled it out the next day when he was cooking some Play Doh pizza for me.


This child loves to cook creatively. On this day he asked me for a few paper plates and some forks because he needed to set the table for his "Peanut Butter Mud Pie Brownies" treat with Mr. Nobody (the pretend friend we have at preschool) and Sweetums (Muppet Show anyone?). I should have clued in to the potential project when he kept asking me to refill the water can that he uses outside when he plays in the dirt...

It's ALIIVVVVVE! My garden that is. I was so excited to see the growth that I had to take more pictures. Here is my first tomato:




And a big ol' green Anaheim pepper right there in the center of the plant! Beautiful.








1 comment:

Cook Zoo said...

Way to go on your garden! I'm impressed. We have some peaches growing on our baby peach tree, but that's all Brian's doing. If it were my responsibility, that tree would be dead.