Sunday, April 05, 2009

February - Slow picture month

This well-shaded picture is from one of the days that preschool was at our house. I took the picture because I thought it was so funny and cute that when the four boys are playing baseball, they have worked out their own system: one hits, one fields the balls, and the other two sit on the grass like a couple of old men and watch. They pulled the chairs out and set the whole thing up by themselves.

I inherited an amaryllis plant from Matt's mom after Christmas. It had been sent to her as a gift but it was a planter with the bulbs in it that you had to water and maintain to start the flowers growing - and that is really not her thing. She doesn't have living plants in her house. I managed to get them to grow and the flowers were so beautiful that I wanted to share.






No comments: