Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes, I'm posting twice in one week. Check the window - was that a pig flying by?

Happy Birthday to me on Tuesday! The always flattering blowing out the candles picture. Thanks to Erin for the cute, yummy little cake and thanks to Hannah & Christopher for helping me blow out the candle!


Matt brought me some beautiful flowers. The bananas, onion and tomatoes were already part of the decor. Yes, I know I need to clean off my counter....


Christopher and William. This picture was completely candid and I honestly was standing right next to my camera when they did this, so I snapped a quick pic. We take care of William on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Christopher gets to be a big brother. He's pretty good at it.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Answer: You can copy any of my heavily opinionated thoughts anytime you'd like. :)

I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks about The Five People We Meet in Heaven.

Christina Beach said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! I love the pictures of the boys!!