Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September...so far

"And I know what you're thinking. But my clothes aren't on backwards, my head is!" ("Meet the Robinsons," anyone?) When he first got dressed, just the shirt was on backward. Then he went in to go potty and came out and the pants were on backwards too. When I pointed this out to him he replied "Mom! It's okay! I can do it however I want to!"


"Don't take my picture! I'm just going to ride Daddy's motorcycle. It's no big deal!"


Me, Angie and Christopher at Angie's baptism. Congratulations, Angie! We're proud of you!


One of the storms we had earlier this month woke Christopher up during the night, so he crawled into our bed around 4 a.m. and proceeded to sleep in longer than he has in years. He looks pretty comfy, doesn't he?

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I wish that was me, still asleep and curled up to my heart's desire in a cozy bed.