Thursday, June 16, 2011

September 2010


I'm still working on my goal of not being a full year behind on this blog, and September is making that easy. The main event of September was my birthday. Not because it was anything significant. Mostly just because it was apparently the only thing of which I have photographic documentation for the month. My favorite kiddos made this cute sign for me and put it up before I got home from school that afternoon. Apparently I was so excited about taking a picture of it that it didn't occur to me to make my bed first. Oh, well. It was a really cute sign! Beyond that I can't really remember what I did for my birthday. I know my 7th grade Latin class sang to me - they were pretty excited about my birthday. I probably went to dinner too...I'm seeing more and more the point of updating the blog as things happen....

No comments: