Friday, November 14, 2008

Bargain Shopping!!!

Okay, I have never had a really huge love of shopping. I don't enjoy poring over the ads and I don't love the actual going out and doing the shopping. But at the risk of sounding like a huge commercial...I signed up for CouponSense a few months ago and was so proud of my savings on a couple of recent shopping trips that I literally lined everything up on the counter and took pictures so I could share my joy. :)

This shopping trip was to Fry's and between the sales and coupons I got 50 items including milk, oatmeal, potatoes, cookie mix, carrots, sour cream, soap, Zatarain's rice mixes, tortillas, bagels, Powerade, and water for $14.40!

This trip cost me $24.92, which doesn't sound as impressive as the other trip, but I got a few more bigger items like cereal, more water, Puffs tissue, orange juice, yogurt, canned tomatoes, soup, cat treats, bagels again, and herb tea (multiples of everything). On both trips I saved about $79.00.

I am a slightly bigger fan of shopping than I used to be. Coupons and sale watching are definitely worth it!

2 comments:

The Hathcock 3 said...

You almost have me ready to sign up... Nicely shopped!

Christina Beach said...

You made a believer out of me... I think I am going to start coupon cutting today!!